Upcoming 2021 Cadillac Escalade Preview
You may have heard whispers of an upcoming Cadillac Escalade that will bring an all-new design and industry-first features to Raleigh roads and highways, and we at Hendrick Cadillac Southpoint are excited to confirm that the rumors are true! The 2021 Cadillac Escalade is slated to hit dealerships in late 2020, promising to be a luxury SUV like you’ve never seen before. Here, we’ll cover all of the exciting details that have been confirmed by Cadillac so far. Preview the 2021 Escalade with us below!
2021 ESCALADE TRIM LEVELS
Chapel Hill families will have a choice of five trim levels for the upcoming Cadillac Escalade. Pricing information is not yet available, but you can explore some of the feature highlights for each trim, below:
2021 Escalade Luxury
- Curved OLED instrument cluster and infotainment screens w/ over 38 inches of total diagonal display
- AKG 19-speaker studio sound system
2021 Escalade Premium Luxury
- Panoramic sunroof
- Rear Camera Mirror with Remote Wash
- Full-color Head-Up Display
2021 Escalade Sport
- Sport styling with gloss-black grille, accents, and body molding
- Performance Package
- 22-inch 12-Spoke Polished Alloy Wheels w/ Dark Android Finish
2021 Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum
- Platinum Galvano grille
- Leather-wrapped interior trim includes instrument cluster, console, and upper door panels
- 18-way front seats w/ massage function
- Rear-seat entertainment system
2021 Escalade Sport Platinum
- Adaptive Cruise Control – Advanced+
- Air Ride Adaptive Suspension with Drive Modes
INDUSTRY-FIRST CURVED OLED SCREEN
The 2021 Cadillac Escalade is equipped with an industry-first curved OLED (organic light-emitting diode) instrument cluster and infotainment screen. Enjoy twice the pixel density of a 4k TV and the freedom of total customizability across more than 38 inches of diagonal touchscreen display.
- A touchscreen control panel lets you customize the instrument cluster layout to your exact preferences so you can view important trip information in whichever way you find easiest.
- The infotainment screen accounts for 16.9 inches of the curved display and serves as your “digital command center” for all things entertainment as you travel from Cary to Raleigh. This is also where you will view and customize your navigation system.
SUPER CRUISE™, TAKE THE WHEEL
Cadillac Super Cruise™ will be an available feature on the upcoming Cadillac Escalade, allowing drivers to journey hands-free on compatible Chapel Hill highways. For the 2021 Escalade, Super Cruise™ will offer some exciting new functions, including lane change on demand and more.
AKG AUDIO FOR THE UPCOMING CADILLAC ESCALADE
AKG audio enters the automotive industry for the first time as the exclusive sound system for the 2021 Escalade. The standard 19-speaker sound system delivers crystal clear sound quality, while the available 36-speaker AKG Studio Reference sound system puts speakers throughout the cabin at varying heights for a truly immersive listening experience.
RESERVE YOUR 2021 CADILLAC ESCALADE TODAY!
While the 2021 Cadillac Escalade won’t hit local dealerships until late 2020, you can reserve yours today with Hendrick Cadillac Southpoint! Contact us today to speak with a member of our sales team so you can be one of the first to get behind the wheel when the upcoming Cadillac Escalade arrives in Durham. If you’d like, you can even get pre-approved for financing online!